Housing Issues

With rents at all time highs, finding affordable housing is increasingly difficult. With other daily living costs also rising, many people are finding it hard to keep up-to-date with their rent payments and face eviction.

Our local centre can refer to you appropriate housing services or crisis accommodation.

Some of our centres may be able to provide financial assistance to pay your rent, or assist in other ways, like providing food or food vouchers.