Alcohol or drug problems

Do you or someone you know have an addiction to alcohol or drugs?

  • For confidential alcohol & drug counselling and referrals in Victoria talk to Directline, 24 hours 7 days, by phone on 1800 888 236 or speak online at; or 
  • Our local help centres can provide you with information and referral to specialist drug and alcohol services in your area.

You are not alone - free, confidential help is nearby.

Use our search facility to find a CISVic member agency near you and contact them to see what kind of assistance they can offer you. Alternatively, you can view a list of all agencies.

Enter your postcode, suburb, or a centre name.